The Killers played the TD Garden arena in Boston last night, and I loved every minute of it. The pyrotechnics and visuals were a great complement to the superb energy the band brought to the stage. This was one of the best concerts I have been to.
- An audience member playing the piano during Dustland Fairytale.
- Laser lights and pyrotechnics.
- The energy of All These Things That I’ve Done
Brandon Flowers referring to the event as a superspreader at the start. Too soon.
What Others are Saying
- “The megaband is a thing of the past, crushed by the new century’s obsessions with pop stars, which may make The Killers the biggest underground act in the world.” - Boston Herald
- “The Killers gave fans at TD Garden something they’ve never seen before: Johnny Marr shredding to a “Mr. Brightside” remix from Sawdust.” - Vanyaland
- “It was a master class in giving the people what they wanted, made even sweeter by how what they’d experienced up until that point had delighted them.” - Boston Globe